Are you from Tennessee? You’re the only 10 I see
Relationship Goals
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Are you from Tennessee? You’re the only 10 I see
My feelings for you are like a sneeze—I just can’t hold them in

Are you an electrician? Because you’re lighting up my day
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Are you from Tennessee? You’re the only 10 I see
Yes i am taansen 😂
Bdw to clarify - i didnt imply anything when i said my comments are clean...not that i meant someone else is not.. because its possible u might have thought so..
Bio to abhi aaya hi kaha hai... I'm busy with real life Bio
If we were chromosomes, you'd be my homologous pair. 🧬
If I had a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you, I’d still only have $.05
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Are you an electrician? Because you’re lighting up my day
Thanks for so much praise 😊🙏
If kisses were snowflakes, I’d send you a blizzard
Chalo guys and gals, I’ll be back after some time 
Originally posted by: ssttuuttii
Bio to abhi aaya hi kaha hai... I'm busy with real life Bio
![]()
If we were chromosomes, you'd be my homologous pair. 🧬
Maaf karna deviji..ye apun ke samajh nhi aayega 😾

If you were a snow - I would execute a romantic glissade on you ⛷️☃️☃️