Originally posted by: Minionite
I don't follow cricket...and next year is FIFA World Cup. Prediction game uske liye host karongi.
I like football
. Are you going to organize some game for it ???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Minionite
I don't follow cricket...and next year is FIFA World Cup. Prediction game uske liye host karongi.
I like football
. Are you going to organize some game for it ???
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Advice from a Potterhead.
Don't go by Movies. Books are the OG ones.
My friends suggest the same
Yes typically I have a prediction game around football.
I don't watch football. I can play only if I can search on Google and PM the answers later
.
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
It had some good tracks par fir covid hua show OTT par gaya and sab khatam
Hey you both watched IMMJ2? I used to visit forum daily to discuss every episode. 
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Hey you both watched IMMJ2? I used to visit forum daily to discuss every episode.
Yesss
Mein bohot late thi party mein but yes I've read your posts in DDT and sometimes CC although not really participated in the discussions
Vera, inbox check ASAP
Games nahi hote hai toh mera midnight entertainment chala jaata hai🫠
Koi haaiiii??
P.S. Sorry pehle hi, agar maine disturb kiya toh
P.S.S. I'm learning the art of tagging people
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Games nahi hote hai toh mera midnight entertainment chala jaata hai🫠
Koi haaiiii??
P.S. Sorry pehle hi, agar maine disturb kiya toh
P.S.S. I'm learning the art of tagging people
I am here
But planning to go to sleep 
Originally posted by: SoniRita
maybe more reason for Suyash to support LSG. I haven’t heard bad things about Pant from Suyash
I remember how he told
One of the reason he supports LSG bcoz LSG many players went to Ram Mandir last yr and are not annoying like CSK, and I am only supporting them due to Dhoni otherwise there are so many reasons to not support CSK.
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633