Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Tujhe pata nhi hai mera
Main hoon badshah 😎
Baaton sy apni mukharti nhi
Marney sy main kabhi darti nhi 😂🤣
Waah waah, now padhaaro in the line maarne waala thread and show your skills there
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Tujhe pata nhi hai mera
Main hoon badshah 😎
Baaton sy apni mukharti nhi
Marney sy main kabhi darti nhi 😂🤣
Waah waah, now padhaaro in the line maarne waala thread and show your skills there
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Waah waah, now padhaaro in the line maarne waala thread and show your skills there
Aisi bhi koi thread hai
Hum masoom logon ka kya kaam udhaar 🤣
Logo ke lines padhna aur hasna
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Yes I used to watch the show for sometime I liked the main couple and the male lead..But I can't remember if I used to post there but I used to visit the forum often to read the posts..😄😊
Oh you were a silent reader then. I was trying hard to remember you. 
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Oh you were a silent reader then. I was trying hard to remember you.
I was mostly a silent reader and on and off active member till 2023 
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633