Haa.. Vahi haina..Kisi ke paas gif hain tho upload karo
But woh pista green kuch aur haina ???Ye waala uss narial phodna din ka haina ???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Haa.. Vahi haina..Kisi ke paas gif hain tho upload karo
But woh pista green kuch aur haina ???Ye waala uss narial phodna din ka haina ???
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Why all acting like Raj cause Ru trauma
it's just an interview and he behave too, it was Sam & RPo doing antics
I already saw
you are giving me aps vibes today 
Being a banglore fellow and u still havent😭🙆♂️😂
This is the cave we used to have in Wonderla😅.. It's too fun
Yeh kaisi shakal hai? Looks scary from the outside only. 
I agree, Last I saw his video was when Rohit Poddar came back
Haa.. Vahi haina..Kisi ke paas gif hain tho upload karo

https://x.com/ajestheticx/status/1889748498213486935?t=jnYvVLscmd01VeYQhZMZFw&s=19
Sam: armaan ke bina kya zindagi hain abhira ki


This is the one I have been to, socho andar kaisa hoga

Aps vibes is dangerous even I'm afraid of her sometime 

Honestly I'm the last person who would visit a place like this. Mere se Horror movies bhi nahi dekhi jaati
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3