Actually for the first time I am finding a person who like Ar's that type of fits😅
Nooooo I love his pista green fit
He look so hot that day
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Actually for the first time I am finding a person who like Ar's that type of fits😅
Nooooo I love his pista green fit
He look so hot that day
Actually for the first time I am finding a person who like Ar's that type of fits😅
But woh pista green kuch aur haina ???Ye waala uss narial phodna din ka haina ???
Fun fact, I have never been to wonderla
but I have been to scary houses, escape type only....not ride but walk through the house, it's soo fun
people hold your legs while walking, jump from behind

I'm Rohit when it comes to these things. Bhot kamzor dil wali hu main
pista green one is my favourite too. I'm not a fan of this gray suit though
Being a banglore fellow and u still havent😭🙆♂️😂
Fun fact, I have never been to wonderla
but I have been to scary houses, escape type only....not ride but walk through the house, it's soo fun
people hold your legs while walking, jump from behind
This is the cave we used to have in Wonderla😅.. It's too fun
Good Armaan changed from that sherwani, Abhiras lehenga is very pretty, Sam might have really liked it
Originally posted by: Fortnight
Rohit ne starting mein kya bola Raj ko????
"Aaj aap sawal puch lo kyunki aap guess bhot karte ho??"
Yeh bhi dekhta hsi kya bewafa Raj ki videos
Raj is getting respect out there, RPo seem to like his antics 
Good Armaan changed from that sherwani, Abhiras lehenga is very pretty, Sam might have really liked it
Y wouldn't she?.
She got somewhat decent outfit after a long time😉
Y a banglore fellow and u still havent😭🙆♂️😂
This is the cave we used to have in Wonderla😅.. It's too fun
Ikr many judge me for this, literally I am the only one left in my family and friend circle who hasn't been to wonderla, now people speak so much about it sara excitement hi chala gaya.
Yaa even I love such cave haunted rides, they are so fun
Why all acting like Raj cause Ru trauma 

it's just an interview and he behave too, it was Sam & RPo doing antics 
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3