Ok ok episode
Not much
I don't hv time to write full
Just luv kush ka accept in ikshavaku version
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ok ok episode
Not much
I don't hv time to write full
Just luv kush ka accept in ikshavaku version
Looks like Sujay had a sore throat during shooting of this sequence
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Ok ok episode
Not much
I don't hv time to write full
Just luv kush ka accept in ikshavaku version
Aapne dekha 
a b c d e f g h
This sequence looks divine
Aaya aaya last date aaya
9th March
Show will end on 9th March 
CB ji aap dekh sakte ho ending 
Yeh log March tak khichne wale hain 