But it's the most iconic gif ..Sorry I will replace it
Shreya achieving legendary level 150 in evilness after Round 5..😈👑 Hope this gets me 1000 points..

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
But it's the most iconic gif ..Sorry I will replace it
Shreya achieving legendary level 150 in evilness after Round 5..😈👑 Hope this gets me 1000 points..

Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Oyee Fever flu ho rakha hai naa bhi hoo tab bhi dhulai wali koi baat hai hi nhi.
You tried well bus yehi bhot hai
Haaye so sweet of you dear
Round 4 kab khatam hoga?
[]

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
My slot over
I started and ended with same suitcase points
Had fun playing
Are you allowed to say how much you got 
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Round 5 is all about how Shreya can get More Evil than she already is
Accurate. 
Majaal hai contestants ki to assume they’ll get off easy in the final l̶o̶v̶e̶ torture couple contest 
Shreya right now..But sorry we love to annoy her even if she ends up giving us -1000 points 😂😇

Maybe but it's better not to since Shreya might make your points go back to zero..

Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Accurate.
Majaal hai contestants ki to assume they’ll get off easy in the final l̶o̶v̶e̶ torture couple contest
I'm going for final torture round and totally looking forward to it like so thrilled yay


Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633