Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://x.com/Soulasad07/status/1888632157762990498?t=o_H1P7s5y5ET1jhVp6DASA&s=19
Ye pagal beach pe gya hi kyu??
https://x.com/Pooja_516/status/1888569847082307873?t=MnjC0lDPBhjMzNjArqXP5Q&s=19
He is so confused, pehle bolega jao aur Phir rokega.....poor Roshi 

Originally posted by: Sera-high123
https://x.com/Soulasad07/status/1888632157762990498?t=o_H1P7s5y5ET1jhVp6DASA&s=19
Ye pagal beach pe gya hi kyu??
Baat karne gaye honge, par Roshi kitni kush thi
Wahi Roshi was so happy, aur ye usse beach par isliye le gya tha.
I think u r right first confession phir birthday party
..... Dananeer barabar ka takkar de rahi hai Ahad ko in expressions


(To Get Reply Notifications)
Originally posted by: Gooddays
I think u r right first confession phir birthday party
..... Dananeer barabar ka takkar de rahi hai Ahad ko in expressions
I'm glad that she's improving herself she's the 2nd influencer turned actor to show her acting skills after Osman Khalid butt