https://x.com/ATSBB/status/1882325219190464582?t=gnR-EJ4PAgmvcAqyUtl0TQ&s=19
So there's this news Param will be playing new ML of GHKKPM post leap ๐ก๐ก
I hate him ๐คฌ
I'm gonna disown him ๐ ๐ ๐
Page
of
1https://x.com/ATSBB/status/1882325219190464582?t=gnR-EJ4PAgmvcAqyUtl0TQ&s=19
So there's this news Param will be playing new ML of GHKKPM post leap ๐ก๐ก
I hate him ๐คฌ
I'm gonna disown him ๐ ๐ ๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh really? He is coming back on the big screen.
What is his tole?

I mean the on-screen role.
Originally posted by: Paramdewaani
Oh really? He is coming back on the big screen.
What is his tole?
Don't be so happy re.. Ghum is the most toxic show on SP with the most toxic ML n family.. The show is all about torturing the FL ..
Param will play the ML of Gen 3 n as per IF news he is playing the role of a gynecologist
Di, I was happy about his comeback.
I know it has the worst storyline and characters.
I'm positive its post-leap story will have something better to offer. Param won't engage himself in something bad.
Originally posted by: Paramdewaani
Di, I was happy about his comeback.
I know it has the worst storyline and characters.
I'm positive its post-leap story will have something better to offer. Param won't engage himself in something bad.
Chhoti ๐ค
Are you watching GHKKPM??
Param's character name is Neil Pradhan.. He wanted to be a singer but coz of family pressure he became a doctor.. His character is so different from Randhir, Fawad n Ahaan..
He's such a cute pookie ๐ฅฐ
There are few similarities with Randhir Agnihotri but Randhir was a flirt n mischievous n Neil is total shy n introvert 
You can come to EDT thread of Ghum forum if you want..
~|| Param Singh/Randhir Singh Shekhawat ||~ Appreciation Thread # 64 Param Singh - a name best described as synonymous to Super Stardom - is an
1.1k