Chal beta warm up karle thoda 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Chal beta warm up karle thoda 
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Is Palak going for the discord round?😄😊
I hope gpt will help in Round 2 discord since googling will be tough since time is limited to search a lot
But GPT can't be trusted anymore it has started to give wrong answers maybe some new update like IF gets glitches after updates😂
Yes
I am playing R2
I hope GPT doesn't gives dhokha like last time.
Did you mean to say, "Thank you for your concern"?
Par apne astra shastra ko abhi se sharp karna shuru kar 😉 🗡️🤺
Yes
Apna Discord account khoj liya hain maine 
Originally posted by: PunnyPotato
Yes
I am playing R2
I hope GPT doesn't gives dhokha like last time.
Sirf woh DP se pehchaan rahi hu mein Palak ko
Waah wahh wahh 
taiyaar hoja mere yaar !! Iss jung mein jeetnewale aap hi hai 
Bhalaai ka zamaana hi nahi raha
Lessons on written English got added to the list 
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
451