I'm lucky
I got married on valentine's week.. Anniversary bhi hai nah anniversary nahi Once in a life time opportunity hai
sochke gifts lena padega
This time valentine s week may be torture games ...apart from ur regular celebrations.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm lucky
I got married on valentine's week.. Anniversary bhi hai nah anniversary nahi Once in a life time opportunity hai
sochke gifts lena padega
This time valentine s week may be torture games ...apart from ur regular celebrations.
I m stuck here in 3rd question here also 

Yes by the time I search for the answer n the next window, someone would have answered and Shreya would have typed the next question also.
I don't like Discord games. I like question and answer games like round 1 where we get time to PM the answers.
I'm lucky
I got married on valentine's week.. Anniversary bhi hai nah anniversary nahi Once in a life time opportunity hai
sochke gifts lena padega
I'm so happy for you Mushat
. You deserve all the contentment, love and beautiful things
. I'm glad that we met here.You're a gem

I'm lucky
I got married on valentine's week.. Anniversary bhi hai nah anniversary nahi Once in a life time opportunity hai
sochke gifts lena padega
That's nice to know
Stay blessed 🙌
Got 3 rd one . But not sure 
This time valentine s week may be torture games ...apart from ur regular celebrations.
Yes , it's torture for me at least.
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Got 3 rd one . But not sure

Shreya is an evil.Your message is too short
Shreyaaaaaaaaaaaaa aisi pics ke liye kabhi maaf nahin karungi haan dono judwe 

Originally posted by: TheMinion
whoa, you scared me, for a second I thought my MID paired me with you
Shreya, I'll torture you for bugging me so much.Mark my words . Get ready for horror show.

Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
451