Oscar Winning Bollywood Choreography- Page 3

Filmi Chit-Chat

Created

Last reply

Replies

20

Views

2.1k

Users

16

Likes

34

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#21

Although BBB hadn't been Anushka's debut (that was in RabNeBanaDiJodi), she also was a YRF debutante about whom Karan bitched...that man really has changed after 2010...and not to the better smiley13

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Maroonporsche · 8 months ago

https://discussingfilm.net/2026/01/22/oscars-2026-full-nominations-list/ Full Nominations for the 2026 Oscars Best Picture Bugonia F1: The Movie...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 19 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".