Originally posted by: sheeluneelu
Sharing this bts just because I loved it.
Nice one! 🤩 For a moment I thought that vehicle will hit them😅!
Waise I didn't know they play bg songs while shooting
I thought episode mein add karte hai yeh log
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: sheeluneelu
Sharing this bts just because I loved it.
Nice one! 🤩 For a moment I thought that vehicle will hit them😅!
Waise I didn't know they play bg songs while shooting
I thought episode mein add karte hai yeh log
Originally posted by: MJLQ26MXIUIT2B64
Nice one! 🤩 For a moment I thought that vehicle will hit them😅!
Waise I didn't know they play bg songs while shooting
I thought episode mein add karte hai yeh log
Haina mujhe bhi aisa hi laga , it was so close, looked like he saved her in real.
Is it of AIEJ? Yaa phir kisi aur show ka hai? Is he directing as well? 
If so, yeh sach mein poora ka poora Rahimwaala show ban gaya😅
Originally posted by: MQON5ZB5MVT4UQ4P
Is it of AIEJ? Yaa phir kisi aur show ka hai? Is he directing as well?
If so, yeh sach mein poora ka poora Rahimwaala show ban gaya😅
Caption yati thi bts of AIEJ, that channel uploaded many AIEJ bts.
Guys this is hilarious , Sheheryar is playing Aimen 
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DFiemyFov1i/?igsh=MXJkNWRzbXdlN3Rhcw==
Originally posted by: I6ELUPZKPH6RXADH
Is it of AIEJ? Yaa phir kisi aur show ka hai? Is he directing as well?
If so, yeh sach mein poora ka poora Rahimwaala show ban gaya😅
Sherry deserves the credit of AIEJ's success more than anyone else 
I got Rahim, app log apna dekh lein 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DFZ9TIZSOGK/?igsh=MXgyMWQ0dnp3emc2cQ==
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
I got Rahim, app log apna dekh lein 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DFZ9TIZSOGK/?igsh=MXgyMWQ0dnp3emc2cQ==
Waah, you deserve the best, waise I got Farjaad not bad. Green flag and rich guy kise nhi chahiye
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
I got Rahim, app log apna dekh lein 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DFZ9TIZSOGK/?igsh=MXgyMWQ0dnp3emc2cQ==
Mujhe khushhal khan mila