Originally posted by: chatterbox
Chat gpt kahin aur le gaya mujhe
I did not get the answer
Rahne do
Yahan toh sab first round ke result ka intezar kar rahe hai abd shiri is gayab
I wish I could help you since the hints are aas pass for the 6th one
Contest / Games
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Chat gpt kahin aur le gaya mujhe
I did not get the answer
Rahne do
Yahan toh sab first round ke result ka intezar kar rahe hai abd shiri is gayab
I wish I could help you since the hints are aas pass for the 6th one
I still got stuck at 3 

Why this is happening to me again
Sandy you found the lawyer wala kya?
Originally posted by: dellzcreationz
I wish I could help you since the hints are aas pass for the 6th one
U can .pm me
I m not participating in the game
I won't tell also
😂😂
I found all d remaining ones
only to get stuck at 3 from yesterday 
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I found all d remaining ones
only to get stuck at 3 from yesterday
Wow lucky you 
Sirf ek point katega...
Humara toh 2 if i dont find it 
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Are we allowed to gv u hints
3 5 and 6 mujhe nahi pata
8 pata hai
But if we r allowed then only can gv u hints na
Thoda edit karke yes 8 ka forum hai
It's purana show
Usse jyada not telling where
Don't want jhadoo pochha after me 😂😂
No you are not. But forum hai toh thik hai
ab byee byee .. jaa rhi dhoondhne 
Since you aren't participating
I dmed you the 2 hints
For the doppelganger one .
Originally posted by: dellzcreationz
Wow lucky you
Sirf ek point katega...
Humara toh 2 if i dont find it
Its easy . Try searching.
Problem is I guess we aren't using correct method to search .
I m very bad at that . Though I find it I take more time
Originally posted by: nushhkiee
No you are not. But forum hai toh thik hai
ab byee byee .. jaa rhi dhoondhne
Bye bye dhundo dhundo mil jayega
All best
@Mods - there is no forum for Laughter Chef - 3 Ab main ship kahan sail karon?
3