Originally posted by: Drizzling-Rain
Any new update about this drama
I don't think anything is happening until SMD ends.
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Originally posted by: Drizzling-Rain
Any new update about this drama
I don't think anything is happening until SMD ends.
Originally posted by: Drizzling-Rain
Any new update about this drama
Won't get any update till dream project is on air
You mean nightmare?
.
extra extra
https://x.com/s_selenophilex/status/1884239306774188483?t=NcC9dDa2S3cVQI8ve0DNAQ&s=19
Literally me with this fanfic called Qubool hai
https://x.com/anshulovess/status/1883974903998894380?t=gz61W1lYrgqOyc6uQ4JlfQ&s=19
She should've worn red on that date organised by Murtasim ki behen jaisi.. well what's her face?
Originally posted by: Sanskruthi
https://x.com/s_selenophilex/status/1884239306774188483?t=NcC9dDa2S3cVQI8ve0DNAQ&s=19
Literally me with this fanfic called Qubool hai
I have finished this one...still so many to read
Originally posted by: Sanskruthi
https://x.com/anshulovess/status/1883974903998894380?t=gz61W1lYrgqOyc6uQ4JlfQ&s=19
She should've worn red on that date organised by Murtasim ki behen jaisi.. well what's her face?
Well she wore the saree gifted by him....hope so in season 2 she wear saree more
Well she wore the saree gifted by him....hope so in season 2 she wear saree more
In his heart she looked like a godess isilye golden, in second season I hope he desires to see her in a red saree

Wish they'd give Meerab a particular Khanni style..A particular new way to drape dupatta or using shawl as a pallu while wearing saree.... Something like that. The replica of her black dress was very famous in Aus/west among subcontinent crowd.