I have the 3 of you who haven't decided partner or single. Do 2 of you want to pair up?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have the 3 of you who haven't decided partner or single. Do 2 of you want to pair up?
Traitor! Dumping me in the single forever group alone. 
As if you’ll be playing with the rest of us. You’ll be busy plotting and torturing all of us, be it singles or pairs.
Originally posted by: minakrish
As if you’ll be playing with the rest of us. You’ll be busy plotting and torturing all of us, be it singles or pairs.

Originally posted by: minakrish
As if you’ll be playing with the rest of us. You’ll be busy plotting and torturing all of us, be it singles or pairs.
Abhi toh ek aur torture game pe kam kar rahi hoon....to launch maybe after this or in March.
Woh individually karongi. Yahan toh CCs ke saath kar rahi hoon toh thoda nice hona parega. 
most important question -
will there be ITV round?
kasam se I do not want to dubao myself and/if I get a partner 
Originally posted by: average-student
most important question -
will there be ITV round?
kasam se I do not want to dubao myself and/if I get a partner
No. That much I will confirm. There's an ITV game going on separately already so not going to encroach on that. 
Sign me up
Single
Too short random letters
abhi ke liye forever single not ready to mingle pe sign up karado Shreya!
I’ll see if I can entice someone to join your evil games 
Thanks for the tag Soni!
Will the singles get consideration because the host is single ?
Consideration chahiye zyada evil ness nahi !!!! 
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
451