Well you have a few days to decide. I'll put you as a single for now and then if you want to partner up with someone I'll just move you over.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Well you have a few days to decide. I'll put you as a single for now and then if you want to partner up with someone I'll just move you over.
U want to play?
4 5 6 words
I’d like to play singleOriginally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali
Please mention whether you want to play single or with partner (if you don't have one, you can say so, koi na koi single ready to mingle aa hi jaayega)
But mention clearly which of the three options you wanna go with.
Aur baaki apne friends ko bhi pakad pakad ke laao
Tagging ya'all since you have already signed up

Originally posted by: Minionite
Come and play...either in a pair or single. Read the first post for more details! Share with others!
I’m here as promised.
Sign me up!
Single or do you want a partner? And, if you want a partner, will you find one or do you want us to list it down and someone can ask you?
I will play single .
Pls put me n single category .
Originally posted by: Minionite
Single or do you want a partner? And, if you want a partner, will you find one or do you want us to list it down and someone can ask you?
Single Forever Boss!
No other option.
I can play single . No problem. Unless someone asks me to be their partner.
Cool. I've put you down in both lists. If you get a partner then great, else of course you can play single. It's why we have that option this time. 
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
451