Originally posted by: chatterbox
Arre wah aabhar tumhe achha laga
Ya keep some time
Perhaps till u hv jhadoo pochha control
Btw I think u may need to use lock key glue ahem ahem
Done
Why speak in code for such a normal thing?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Arre wah aabhar tumhe achha laga
Ya keep some time
Perhaps till u hv jhadoo pochha control
Btw I think u may need to use lock key glue ahem ahem
Done
Why speak in code for such a normal thing?
Time pass thoda bahut gundi ka effect hai abhi bhi
😂😂😂
Oi dono ko lock kar diya
Ek lock open karna hai
Hey ramji yeh banega don 😂
First task mein gadbad
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Oi dono ko lock kar diya
Ek lock open karna hai
Hey ramji yeh banega don 😂
First task mein gadbad
I'll unlock it before the episode begins
U will forget
It's just 2 hrs now
I get it
You r don
I will be main hun ex don 😂😂😂😂😂
How's that
Na na you're still Don 
Retired Don
Done I m retired Don. 😂😂😂😂😂😂