Meri Ladli / Ali Josh , Sumaiyya Buksh- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

26

Views

1.4k

Users

7

Likes

26

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 1 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: CLT2VLDZLR4X7XUB

Glad to know you are well and I missed you too🤧yes I am back now and I have good news to tell you I am now a mother of a 3 month old baby boy smiley9

Masha Allah. Stay blessed.

Posted: 1 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: ZTV5M3TW7DJJWSZR

Glad to know you are well and I missed you too🤧yes I am back now and I have good news to tell you I am now a mother of a 3 month old baby boy smiley9

Congrats Api smiley27 Hope You Are Well 😄

GXJA3HPWJJ636N6A thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: imAariz

Congrats Api smiley27 Hope You Are Well 😄

Thank you 🤧smiley27 I used to get a lot of free time for myself but now after becoming a mother I barely get time for myselfsmiley11 Also because of him aab shoulder mujhy pain bhi hota hai.
GXJA3HPWJJ636N6A thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: awida

Masha Allah. Stay blessed.

Thank you. May Allah bless you and your family with all the happiness in the world and hereafter Ameen Summa Ameen
Posted: 1 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: D6KNNZZLGW2FF5R5

Glad to know you are well and I missed you too🤧yes I am back now and I have good news to tell you I am now a mother of a 3 month old baby boy smiley9

Aww Ma shaa Allah, congratulations so happy for you.

Hope you doing well.

Posted: 1 years ago
#16

Such an amazing cast, yeh toh awida behen zaroor dekhyein gi 😂🤣

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 1 years ago
#17

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Such an amazing cast, yeh toh awida behen zaroor dekhyein gi 😂🤣

You won't believe this but I started doubting something wrong might happened to Sumayya as she wasn't doing dramas for quite sometime, so I felt relieved watching her video with Ali on Farouq's vlog. smiley4

SarmadKhan99 thumbnail
4th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#18
Highest rated drama of its time. 10+ trps when Pakistani dramas used to get 1 trp
Posted: 1 years ago
#19

Rumored channel is hum TV and producer is momina duraid

Posted: 1 years ago
#20

Originally posted by: awida

You won't believe this but I started doubting something wrong might happened to Sumayya as she wasn't doing dramas for quite sometime, so I felt relieved watching her video with Ali on Farouq's vlog. smiley4

Who's this sumayya 🧐? And why you are so worried for her😂

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".