Hello everybody. 
Sumaiya Buksh & Ali Josh To Star In An Upcoming Drama Serial : Meri Ladli . Saleem Miraj and Rashid Farooqi are among the cast.
Written By : Seema Sheikh
Directed By: Irfan Aslam
They are shooting for this drama.
Hello everybody. 
Sumaiya Buksh & Ali Josh To Star In An Upcoming Drama Serial : Meri Ladli . Saleem Miraj and Rashid Farooqi are among the cast.
Written By : Seema Sheikh
Directed By: Irfan Aslam
They are shooting for this drama.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Another title copied from ARY
This one will probably be for Hum?
I just don't like Sumaiya Buksh at all 
Maybe it is a tentative title.
I don't think it is for Hum. I guess it is for a small channel. But let's wait and watch.
Originally posted by: Drizzling-Rain
I just don't like Sumaiya Buksh at all
Hi Sehar , it is you. 
I was not active in the forum last year so I thought you forgot about me
. Anyway, yes, this is me🤧 How are you?Originally posted by: Drizzling-Rain
I was not active in the forum last year so I thought you forgot about me
. Anyway, yes, this is me🤧 How are you?
I am fine. Alhamdulillah. I am happy that you are back. I missed you. 
Glad to know you are well and I missed you too🤧yes I am back now and I have good news to tell you I am now a mother of a 3 month old baby boy

Originally posted by: Drizzling-Rain
Glad to know you are well and I missed you too🤧yes I am back now and I have good news to tell you I am now a mother of a 3 month old baby boy
Congratulations sehar
E X T R A
Thank you very much 🤧