part 6
Ibadat refused to come. She is worried about the effects on the family if she lives with them.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
part 6
Ibadat refused to come. She is worried about the effects on the family if she lives with them.
part 7
Even though Abadat refused to go, she did accept her brother in her life.
Now that Ibadat is his sister, how is Atharv going to make her unhappy by taking away Suban?
Mannat always had faith that Atharv will get better and he did.
Everyone got their love and happiness.
Part 5 and 6
So they are half sisters...I hope they stay good and positive towards each other
I feel like Subhan will end up with Ibadat
Hopefully Atharv wil get cured
Half sisters?Did you mean Atharv and Ibadat?
Thanks a lot.
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
Part 5 and 6
So they are half sisters...I hope they stay good and positive towards each other
I feel like Subhan will end up with Ibadat
Hopefully Atharv wil get cured
Chapter 7 and 8
I am dreading what will happen with Mannat now after uniting Subhan with Ibadat...I hope she gets a happy ending with Atharv
I am very happy that Atharv got cured but I wonder what would he do if Mannat married Subhan?
Veryyy beautiful story i like it