History Books You Own- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

13

Views

2.7k

Users

8

Likes

37

Frequent Posters

Delusional_Minx thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: missFiesty_69

Neha ji is an history buff ? Good to know! smiley36smiley27

I'm pursuing a PhD in history (Urban/Economic History and regional history) smiley36
missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

I'm pursuing a PhD in history (Urban/Economic History and regional history) smiley36

OMG smiley42smiley42smiley3 AAP TOH PADAKU BACCHE NIKLE!!! Woahhh! 😍🥳 but this makes even more sense seeing your love for history smiley9

Delusional_Minx thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: missFiesty_69

OMG smiley42smiley42smiley3 AAP TOH PADAKU BACCHE NIKLE!!! Woahhh! 😍🥳 but this makes even more sense seeing your love for history smiley9

what did you think I was 😭😭😭

Anyway, I love history 😁

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

what did you think I was 😭😭😭

Anyway, I love history 😁

Nahh just PhD was surprising!
@b: so do I. smiley27

Related Topics

History thumbnail

Posted by: FlauntPessimism · 1 months ago

Independence was not only a dream it was shared vision of millions across the geographies. As they then called Atak se Katak tak(now Atak is in...

Expand ▼
History thumbnail

Posted by: Quantum-Dot · 2 months ago

Dear Indians, wherever you may call home today: whether you are living in India or have made a life abroad for work, studies or family; this...

Expand ▼
History thumbnail

Posted by: Quantum-Dot · 1 months ago

When we remember India's freedom struggle, our minds often go to the brave men and women who faced bullets, prison and the gallows with...

Expand ▼
History thumbnail

Posted by: FlauntPessimism · 2 months ago

Dear Indians, as we celebrate our independence month, each and every day becomes a living reminder of multiple instances that made us self...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".