I'm pursuing a PhD in history (Urban/Economic History and regional history)Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Neha ji is an history buff ? Good to know!

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
I'm pursuing a PhD in history (Urban/Economic History and regional history)Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Neha ji is an history buff ? Good to know!

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
I'm pursuing a PhD in history (Urban/Economic History and regional history)
OMG 

AAP TOH PADAKU BACCHE NIKLE!!! Woahhh! 😍🥳 but this makes even more sense seeing your love for history 
what did you think I was 😭😭😭Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
OMG
AAP TOH PADAKU BACCHE NIKLE!!! Woahhh! 😍🥳 but this makes even more sense seeing your love for history
Anyway, I love history 😁
Nahh just PhD was surprising!
@b: so do I. 
Independence was not only a dream it was shared vision of millions across the geographies. As they then called Atak se Katak tak(now Atak is in...
Dear Indians, wherever you may call home today: whether you are living in India or have made a life abroad for work, studies or family; this...
When we remember India's freedom struggle, our minds often go to the brave men and women who faced bullets, prison and the gallows with...
Dear Indians, as we celebrate our independence month, each and every day becomes a living reminder of multiple instances that made us self...
11