Happy Birthday Priya . . . .
Enjoy the day
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Happy Birthday Priya . . . .
Enjoy the day
Happy Birthday Priya ๐ Have a great year ahead ๐ฅณ
Hi Sandy how are you? thanks so muchOriginally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Happy Birthday Priya ๐ Have a great year ahead ๐ฅณ
Originally posted by: priya185
Hi Sandy how are you? thanks so much
I m good how are you ? Hope you celebrated your birthday very well 
I thought of tagging you for d task I was playing . Then I saw your birthday I didnt want to disturb you . 
happy birthday priya may GOD bless you long life
Originally posted by: priya185
thanks for the lovely thread Maroon appreciated every year
and thanks for adding my favourites
Ofcourse itโs always fun to have parties โฅ๏ธ ๐คฉ ๐
Happy Birthday Priya ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐.
Have a great day and a great year ahead!!!
It was yesterday, right? Wish you a g o o d year ahead (not as catastrophic as 2025 started for so many people), hoping to often read you here

Thanks so much for the sweet wish AbdulOriginally posted by: I_M_SultaN
happy birthday priya may GOD bless you long life
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXJiZ5ljDt2/?igsh=MWM1eDVpazIwYzZqdQ==
Sidharth wishes Kiara Advani happy birthday https://x.com/SidMalhotra/status/2083231401982517742?s=20
Happy Birthday to Kareena Kapoor 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 💙
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdDf-IZqydO/?stkn=MWVoYnJycHNiejBsMA==
Ranveer Singh Femina new issue for his birthday https://www.instagram.com/p/DadDC2FkoOE/?igsh=MTY4ZmJwZGlqNm10Yw==
1