Halo,
Happy Birthday (Belated) Dear Priya 
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Halo,
Happy Birthday (Belated) Dear Priya 
thanks for wishing me Nushkie
you can ask me a day or few days after my birthdayOriginally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I m good how are you ? Hope you celebrated your birthday very well
I thought of tagging you for d task I was playing . Then I saw your birthday I didnt want to disturb you .

Belated Happy birthday Priya ๐ฅณ Stay blessed.Oops Im late.
thanks dear no worries that it's belatedOriginally posted by: DivineBliss
Belated Happy birthday Priya ๐ฅณ Stay blessed.Oops Im late.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXJiZ5ljDt2/?igsh=MWM1eDVpazIwYzZqdQ==
Sidharth wishes Kiara Advani happy birthday https://x.com/SidMalhotra/status/2083231401982517742?s=20
Happy Birthday to Kareena Kapoor 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 💙
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdDf-IZqydO/?stkn=MWVoYnJycHNiejBsMA==
Ranveer Singh Femina new issue for his birthday https://www.instagram.com/p/DadDC2FkoOE/?igsh=MTY4ZmJwZGlqNm10Yw==
1