Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Aisa nhi hai
Paheli baar to Top kiye hai
Thoda feeling to lene do Topper jaisi
Lo lo koi ni rok rha 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Aisa nhi hai
Paheli baar to Top kiye hai
Thoda feeling to lene do Topper jaisi
Lo lo koi ni rok rha 
chatGPT which is trained to follow an instruction in a prompt and provide a detailed response.
Kinda like google AI
Tum logo ko sare answers kaise mil rahe hai, mera Google baba to right answer hi nahi deta mujhe 
Originally posted by: SoniRita
chatGPT which is trained to follow an instruction in a prompt and provide a detailed response.
Kinda like google AI
I have heard it for the first time.
Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun
I have heard it for the first time.
Chat gpt I also heard few days bk
But I didn't use it here.
Mujhe kya pata gpt bhi answer dega
But we means at the forum I m active went totally crazy with whacky stories from gpt 😂😂
still not able to find 3 answersOriginally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun
Tum logo ko sare answers kaise mil rahe hai, mera Google baba to right answer hi nahi deta mujhe
Round 2 answers sent.
Originally posted by: SoniRita
still not able to find 3 answers
Some of the questions especially one of them is confusing me lots too..
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Some of the questions especially one of them is confusing me lots too..
Maine hints leke submit kar diya .. Can't search anymore 