Load ho gaya finally mera pic


Kapra faad holi
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Load ho gaya finally mera pic


Kapra faad holi
rajjo ky lye bhi saare taunts hum ny khaye h lol 😂Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan
I was a true genuine pankhi and also Sajjo's too.
But I don't know why everyone always thinks I'm trolling.
I remember during BB10, just cuz I was an Om Baba fan, some of us Om Baba fans were not allowed on anyone else's AT.
Ek baar Mannu AT gayi thi, and Deadibside and one of his pals wouldn't allow us entry, calling us fake fans.
Baki credit Kisi AUR ko chaiyeh