I hope you had your morning tea/ Coffee? because if watch what Ar did today then you throw seedha uske face pe😂Itna dangerous mahool kyu h yha...
? Kya ho gya bhai?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
I hope you had your morning tea/ Coffee? because if watch what Ar did today then you throw seedha uske face pe😂Itna dangerous mahool kyu h yha...
? Kya ho gya bhai?
Visszz, shant hojao please 
Itna dangerous mahool kyu h yha...
? Kya ho gya bhai?
Sab kuch hogaya BUSH!!
Armaan bahut bada khaand kiya thaa Aaj

Knowing rishta writers or itv writers in general when they make ml do wrong they always give some bs explanation.
Like did to save her indirectly only. Someone was blackmailing him or someone was about to harm her so he did it. Or to keep her away from him.
I made one delulu kp, what if because of Ab's bailing out vidya with minister's help could have caused damage to her and to keep that away he did this.
Vese I have not watched the episode yet.
episode dekho jaa keKnowing rishta writers or itv writers in general when they make ml do wrong they always give some bs explanation.
Like did to save her indirectly only. Someone was blackmailing him or someone was about to harm her so he did it. Or to keep her away from him.
I made one delulu kp, what if because of Ab's bailing out vidya with minister's help could have caused damage to her and to keep that away he did this.
Vese I have not watched the episode yet.

https://x.com/AnkitaG10444399/status/1880106682480750911
Sam was rlly rlly good in this bit❤️
Vaisa kuch nahi tha Diya.... He had a monologue too today...Knowing rishta writers or itv writers in general when they make ml do wrong they always give some bs explanation.
Like did to save her indirectly only. Someone was blackmailing him or someone was about to harm her so he did it. Or to keep her away from him.
I made one delulu kp, what if because of Ab's bailing out vidya with minister's help could have caused damage to her and to keep that away he did this.
Vese I have not watched the episode yet.
Knowing rishta writers or itv writers in general when they make ml do wrong they always give some bs explanation.
Like did to save her indirectly only. Someone was blackmailing him or someone was about to harm her so he did it. Or to keep her away from him.
I made one delulu kp, what if because of Ab's bailing out vidya with minister's help could have caused damage to her and to keep that away he did this.
Vese I have not watched the episode yet.
Explanation hain na


Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3