I literally said yesterday I need them to effing stop crying 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I literally said yesterday I need them to effing stop crying 
Even Visszz is also losing it today

now yall feel what I was going through when abhira did the ridiculous thing of running after people to bail shraap maata out 2 days after help convict her 
Originally posted by: sharadrocks
I am with you on this Nishi..barring the fake case, I am happy to defend Armaan anytime …I am a Tamil ..so if I say nalla, it will always mean Tamil nalla only
Tho ruko let me reach office, aaj tho manager bhi nahi aaraha mast Nalla Armaan ko defend karte hai, ye except the fake case uspe mujhe bohot gussa hai
Itna dangerous mahool kyu h yha...
? Kya ho gya bhai?
https://x.com/priiiis_thetic/status/1880089538883907717?t=TtYvK5maD3Ww2xCUYXlSAw&s=19
Armaan fans bhi itni gaaliyan de rahe hai matlab socho Bhavna kitna khel gayi aaj
Ye poocho kya nahi kiya... And galti se bhi X ke aas paas mat jaana😅Itna dangerous mahool kyu h yha...
? Kya ho gya bhai?
Originally posted by: Fortnight
https://x.com/priiiis_thetic/status/1880089538883907717?t=TtYvK5maD3Ww2xCUYXlSAw&s=19
Armaan fans bhi itni gaaliyan de rahe hai matlab socho Bhavna kitna khel gayi aaj
Why do I feel targeted reading pov part
Ye poocho kya nahi kiya... And galti se bhi X ke aas paas mat jaana😅
Open krne hi jaa rhi thi....bacha lia🫂😭Aaj Arman pitega lgta h ....Epi dekh kr aati hu pehle gussa aajaye uskelie...
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3