Same no interest now to do anything.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Same no interest now to do anything.
Now awaiting simi ben ki entry
She seems to get busy
I hope she reveals the answers once deadline over
I m also curious besides hint what strategy all used 😂
Start chanting
Simi ben haazir ho
Simi ben haazir ho
😂😂
Thanks for the hint. Sent my answers.
Mujhe ek bhi Nahi mila. 
There is one strategy only. You find it and you are done in 2 hours top🫢Originally posted by: chatterbox
Now awaiting simi ben ki entry
She seems to get busy
I hope she reveals the answers once deadline over
I m also curious besides hint what strategy all used 😂
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
There is one strategy only. You find it and you are done in 2 hours top🫢
Ha ha ha
No not at all
Finding part was not easy at all
Every clue wàs strategy.. two and I skipped as no strategy worked
You didn’t find the strategy I am talking about. I will reveal it after deadline. Once you find it, it’s easy peasy🫢Originally posted by: chatterbox
Ha ha ha
No not at all
Finding part was not easy at all
Every clue wàs strategy.. two and I skipped as no strategy worked
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
You didn’t find the strategy I am talking about. I will reveal it after deadline. Once you find it, it’s easy peasy🫢
That's what I want to know too..
😂
Tomorrow at noon I will tell you!
