Found 2 more total 6 remain 4
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Found 2 more total 6 remain 4
Yay
Congrats
. I m glad that u found all
Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun
Found 2 more total 6 remain 4
Le I m also searching for remaining 4
I m just about to give up searching more
2 clues I don't understand
2 I understand but not sure now if I m searching right forum
Maybe if clue included forum name we would have found all..
Forget forum name channel bhi chalega
😂😂😂😂
U and muskan both tied
Me still at 6 found 4 looking
Poora chhana as per simi instructions
Fir bhi nahi mila 😂
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Le I m also searching for remaining 4
I m just about to give up searching more
2 clues I don't understand
2 I understand but not sure now if I m searching right forum
Maybe if clue included forum name we would have found all..
Forget forum name channel bhi chalega
😂😂😂😂
I'm also don't understand remain 4 clue.
Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun
I'm also don't understand remain 4 clue.
Those clues itni baar padhne ke baad bhi samaj nahi aa raha hai
How to ask for hints?
PM?
What to ask n PM? Give hint for question no 5? Etc
How to ask for hints?
PM?
What to ask n PM? Give hint for question no 5? Etc
Ya pm mein hi battayegi hint..
Mujhe laga kuch open clue milega.
Try a question ki tumhe hint mein clear answer mile . I m still searching.
How many u found
How to ask for hints?
PM?
What to ask n PM? Give hint for question no 5? Etc
Yes..you can pm the host with the questions numbers . Each hints will cost 2 points
Yes..you can pm the host with the questions numbers . Each hints will cost 2 points
Ok there are so many unanswered, don't know for what to ask hint...😂