Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nikita and Pete when you post the EDTs, can you please also use the flair of "episode discussion". It's just something that Vijay has been requesting we use in all forums for archiving purposes and searching purposes.
It'll show up as soon as you click to open the topic just above the checkboxes (or below them).
Originally posted by: Minionite
Nikita and Pete when you post the EDTs, can you please also use the flair of "episode discussion". It's just something that Vijay has been requesting we use in all forums for archiving purposes and searching purposes.
It'll show up as soon as you click to open the topic just above the checkboxes (or below them).
Alright. I'll keep that in mind.
Which also reminds me, so I have to do anything different with the BTS/spoiler thread too or is it a normal thread??
Originally posted by: Nikita_99503
Alright. I'll keep that in mind.
Which also reminds me, so I have to do anything different with the BTS/spoiler thread too or is it a normal thread??
No that can be a normal thread. I'll sticky it for some time, but given that the forum doesn't have a lot of topics we shouldn't lose it.
Originally posted by: Minionite
Yep you can. I'll let you and Pete work out how you'll post EDTs.
Yes the BTS/spoilers thread will be a single thread for the entire series. Promos can still be shared separately, but it just seems better to be able to see all the BTS moments in one place. We probably won't get any spoilers cause it's episodic but still can have it when needed.
After a long time in IF