Originally posted by: firewings_diya
yah phir shayad questions thought main uss questions ke layak hi nahi hoon 🤣
Bechaaareeeeeeee 🤣
Ab unhe mnayega kon....mere paas mnaane ke skills bhi nyi hai 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
yah phir shayad questions thought main uss questions ke layak hi nahi hoon 🤣
Bechaaareeeeeeee 🤣
Ab unhe mnayega kon....mere paas mnaane ke skills bhi nyi hai 😭
Idhar hai questions
And here i was thinking question paper badhlega 

Originally posted by: firewings_diya
seems like it's moved somewhere and may be first we have to find questions. Ye out of syllabus hai
I haven't memorized the questions let alone understaing a single hint

Originally posted by: firewings_diya
Idhar hai questions
And here i was thinking question paper badhlega
First of all same pinch cuz m bhi yahi sochta tha 
And thnxx for tag!!
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Simi yaar yeh jhadoo poccha ka kaam tum logon ka hai
Kahan humko kaam pe laga diya
😭
Exactly yaaar 
Mujhe baksh do .. can I just say "next" and skip this round please? 
Srsly mujhe ek bhi nahi mila. And puree lifetime sirf teen shows dekhe hai Geet, IPKKND, and Jodha Akbar. I don't know others 
I quit this round. Please let me
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
tumhare username main 7 hai 🤣😌 tum hi mere first jawab ho as real jawab mil nahi raha 🤨



Hope you find it soon 
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
seems like it's moved somewhere and may be first we have to find questions. Ye out of syllabus hai
Yes same problem for me.
It's in this thread pg 1 all questions
Originally posted by: nushhkiee
Exactly yaaar
Mujhe baksh do .. can I just say "next" and skip this round please?
Srsly mujhe ek bhi nahi mila. And puree lifetime sirf teen shows dekhe hai Geet, IPKKND, and Jodha Akbar. I don't know others
I quit this round. Please let me
Mujhe bhi wahi lag raha hai
I will search again tomm
Clue hi samaj nahi aa raha hai
Maine bhi saare ITv shows nahi dekhe
Ek kya aadha sticker bhi nahi dikh raha
Ok thank you. There r 2 threads so got confused.