Main Abhijit hooon.....
Bhale kuch na mile 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Main Abhijit hooon.....
Bhale kuch na mile 
Hein? Why I can't see the riddles in the thread. 
Where are the clues?
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
Ab mujhe questions bui nahi mil rahe
Questions kaha gaye
Lol I can't find the questions either. I used the link to find the questions also still it didn't work.
seems like it's moved somewhere and may be first we have to find questions. Ye out of syllabus haiOriginally posted by: Manny_123
Hein? Why I can't see the riddles in the thread.


Originally posted by: firewings_diya
mujhe ab questions nahi mil rahe 😂 i lost questions too
Wo rooth gye aapse Lol
yah phir shayad questions thought main uss questions ke layak hi nahi hoon 🤣
Questions are moved to New thread in history forum
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Questions are moved to New thread in history forum
Please send the link
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/history/5367052/republic-rhythms-aazadi-quest-round-1
Here chk out the clues