What is this?
Meri Chum ❤️ ki itni gossip. 
I am busy, so I don’t have time to defend her. 
Once I get free time I am replying to everyone on this thread. 
Chum ❤️ ki bashing. ☹️



Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What is this?
Meri Chum ❤️ ki itni gossip. 
I am busy, so I don’t have time to defend her. 
Once I get free time I am replying to everyone on this thread. 
Chum ❤️ ki bashing. ☹️



dont tell me you took that fraud guy for real
he dint even knew shruthika is married .. also why u all worried?? . chum is adult she can take care of herself..and what marriage ..? thats far fetched at this stage
Why are you worried that im worried, i think my opinion doesnt go that well down with you.. maybe you should stick to pro kvm posts only
Fraud or not he stated right as by his past record. Tum ko yakeen hi nahi karna thats up to you 
am toh chill only.. you can see that by my posts .. am just amused at the worry for karan’s personal life here in this thread thats allOriginally posted by: mz.gigglez
Why are you worried that im worried, i think my opinion doesnt go that well down with you.. maybe you should stick to pro kvm posts only
Fraud or not he stated right as by his past record. Tum ko yakeen hi nahi karna thats up to you
Originally posted by: mz.gigglez
Chum is doomed if she marries him, we all heard what the astrologer said and his past record speaks volumes.
"If she marries him" 
Exactly I have no respect for Chum - she says she has someone outside and wants to get married soon yet she’s flirting and getting hickeys. Salman is also so biased towards her because she’s from bwood
Lol is thia for real? Why does Karan act like her bf then? 🤣🤣