Could someone help how to unfollow/ unsubscribe from those feeds that is there in our profile. I don’t want those articles anymore.
Navigation: - profile -> my feeds.
Page
of
1Could someone help how to unfollow/ unsubscribe from those feeds that is there in our profile. I don’t want those articles anymore.
Navigation: - profile -> my feeds.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hi
Are you talking of email notifications ? Which feeds are you talking of dear . Allow me help you please .
Regards
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Hi
Are you talking of email notifications ? Which feeds are you talking of dear . Allow me help you please .
Regards
Hey Suta, thanks for trying to help me out! I have attached screenshots below, pls refer to them.
How can I unsubscribe to those articles ?


Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Hey Suta, thanks for trying to help me out! I have attached screenshots below, pls refer to them.
How can I unsubscribe to those articles ?
Will help you via PM 🙂
Thank you for reaching out despite your work commitments 