Malayalam Movies, Shows Discussion Thread- Page 39

Created

Last reply

Replies

779

Views

56.5k

Users

13

Likes

390

Frequent Posters

natkhat_angel thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Nichuss


athu thursday alle release cheyunne.... i think chempaneer leading

Evide kanndu? I saw one random TOI article from a week back I think. No site for it?

natkhat_angel thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

New promo shows Ishitha in jail and Mahesh promising to get her out. I liked his possessiveness and overall attitude towards Ishitha.

The story is deviating from YHM. Rape case, journalist, politician’s hospital, evil Vinod, Rajana abusing Ishitha in today’s episode on her face, Ishitha in jail etc etc.

Pattharamattu is sooooooo slow and repetitive. I slept trying to catch up. Lol.

Watched the IPKKND adaptation today. IPK was made by Arnav/ASR. Mallu version ASR is very thanda. No gravitas.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Ishita has become an action heroine.I don't remember seeing such a scene in yhm and pranayam.

https://youtu.be/PYEXzPAhJuk?feature=shared

jasminerahul thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Actually in malayalam arnav was angry in all the scenes where hindi arnav was soft.So all are surprised that in the recent episode he is not that angry.

Good that it's not exactly like yhm.because pranayam was exactly like yhm.so exact copy of yhm like ghum is boring.

Originally posted by: natkhat_angel

New promo shows Ishitha in jail and Mahesh promising to get her out. I liked his possessiveness and overall attitude towards Ishitha.

The story is deviating from YHM. Rape case, journalist, politician’s hospital, evil Vinod, Rajana abusing Ishitha in today’s episode on her face, Ishitha in jail etc etc.

Pattharamattu is sooooooo slow and repetitive. I slept trying to catch up. Lol.

Watched the IPKKND adaptation today. IPK was made by Arnav/ASR. Mallu version ASR is very thanda. No gravitas.

Edited by jasminerahul - 1 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

https://youtu.be/cGNiPbcv09Y?feature=shared

Watch from 1.43


Originally posted by: Nichuss


clip link undo? athu kandalum mathi

natkhat_angel thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Actually in malayalam arnav was angry in all the scenes where hindi arnav was soft.So all are surprised that in the recent episode he is not that angry.

Good that it's not exactly like yhm.because pranayam was exactly like yhm.so exact copy of yhm like ghum is boring.

Arnav was also angry and rude all the time. He changed during Payash wedding. The whole story from the beginning of their functions to the terrace scene was a masterpiece in romance. Sobti and Irani had really good chemistry and the writing was really good. They kind of messed up after the remarriage track and lost the plot. Tab tak, the writing, direction, acting etc was really crisp.

Mallu Arnav does not have screen presence like Sobti’s Arnav. It’s not about the softness. Just overall persona does not carry as much weight as Arnav.

I also like the way some things are different. YHM Ishita was not as proactive and outspoken like Malayalam Ishitha. Vinod is out and out negative and Mihika is his friend- not seen in Hindi. Simi’s husband is already openly jobless and has a sister who was Mahesh’s prospective bride- in Hindi they kept lying that Param has a job in Dubai and he had no family.

One scene I hope they bring back is the engagement scene when he forgets the ring and they have to do the ceremony with a plastic ring. Because I like the scene when Raman actually gifts Ishita a ring when they are finally okay with each other. “Ab deal pakka final?” Hayyee!

natkhat_angel thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ishita has become an action heroine.I don't remember seeing such a scene in yhm and pranayam.

https://youtu.be/PYEXzPAhJuk?feature=shared

Lol.

Being a doctor, she hit her on the head. Lol again.

I think she was just pissed off.

1. The reporter knew about the rape case and the good journalist being in jail and tried to threaten Ishitha.

2. She was instrumental in Ishitha lambasting Mahesh on national television and him losing custody. She manipulated Ishitha well.

3. Ishitha had just come from hearing Rajana’s crap and didn’t say anything back there. She took out that anger also I think. 😂😂

Ishitha is very smart though. She already had a meeting with all her doctors. She knows what play the minister is going to play. She knows she will go to jail and wants to protect the doctors working under her. I assume she knows what to do about the rape case also. Ishitha protects everyone. I really want Mahesh to protect and save her this once instead of the other way around.

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: natkhat_angel

Evide kanndu? I saw one random TOI article from a week back I think. No site for it?


enniku ariyila ithu evide aa varunne ennu.... chempaneer poovu hero arun insta post cheythapol arinjatha .... njan instayil ithupole arelum post cheyunne aanu kaanunne

jasminerahul thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Yes.but in some scenes Arnav was not that angry and he used to be sarcastic to taunt khushi.but in all those scenes malayalam Arnav is extremely harsh.

Did they already show Simi's husband?

Originally posted by: natkhat_angel

Arnav was also angry and rude all the time. He changed during Payash wedding. The whole story from the beginning of their functions to the terrace scene was a masterpiece in romance. Sobti and Irani had really good chemistry and the writing was really good. They kind of messed up after the remarriage track and lost the plot. Tab tak, the writing, direction, acting etc was really crisp.

Mallu Arnav does not have screen presence like Sobti’s Arnav. It’s not about the softness. Just overall persona does not carry as much weight as Arnav.

I also like the way some things are different. YHM Ishita was not as proactive and outspoken like Malayalam Ishitha. Vinod is out and out negative and Mihika is his friend- not seen in Hindi. Simi’s husband is already openly jobless and has a sister who was Mahesh’s prospective bride- in Hindi they kept lying that Param has a job in Dubai and he had no family.

One scene I hope they bring back is the engagement scene when he forgets the ring and they have to do the ceremony with a plastic ring. Because I like the scene when Raman actually gifts Ishita a ring when they are finally okay with each other. “Ab deal pakka final?” Hayyee!

natkhat_angel thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Yes.but in some scenes Arnav was not that angry and he used to be sarcastic to taunt khushi.but in all those scenes malayalam Arnav is extremely harsh.

Did they already show Simi's husband?

IPK had a lot of humor. So did Ishqbaaz and YHM till Ashok-Mihika wedding. Nowadays the shows have very little humor/jokes - sab serious hai.

Yeah the past 2-3 episodes showed him. He is a useless guy.

Related Topics

Sensational South thumbnail

Posted by: Revutty · 1 years ago

Colors Kannada channel is going to launch a new serial 'Bhargavi LLB ' From March 3 rd 2025 at 8.30 PM we can watch this one on Television. This...

Expand ▼
Sensational South thumbnail

Posted by: -Nakshatra- · 12 years ago

Let's discuss music here [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage v=CRFJS4h90hw[/YOUTUBE] Edited by -Nakshatra- -

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".