Malayalam Movies, Shows Discussion Thread- Page 38

Created

Last reply

Replies

779

Views

56.6k

Users

13

Likes

390

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Iyers speak only malayalam. Ha ha.

Originally posted by: natkhat_angel

That he likes her something similar. And that she is a nice person.

They haven’t told us, I think. Not sure because i skip his scenes.

Mahesh’s family is Tamilian. His mother uses Tamil phrases. They should have made them Iyers and Ishitha’s family Malayalee. It would make more sense.

natkhat_angel thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Iyers speak only malayalam. Ha ha.

Depends on where the Iyers are from. If they wanted to make them from two different cultures, why make them both Tamilian in a Mallu show?! They should have shown one Malayalee and one Tamil family (not language but culture wise).

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Mahesh told ishita:chilapoozhoyokee enikku Dr.Ishitayodu oru ishtamokke thonniyittundu.Ishtam mathram.Pakshe athu pranayamalla.


ithu eppol? :o kollallo.....

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: natkhat_angel

Depends on where the Iyers are from. If they wanted to make them from two different cultures, why make them both Tamilian in a Mallu show?! They should have shown one Malayalee and one Tamil family (not language but culture wise).


may b to show its different from pranayam smiley37

jasminerahul thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

After Mahesh confronted Ishita after letting Chippy go with Rachana.

Originally posted by: Nichuss

ithu eppol? :o kollallo.....

natkhat_angel thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I have a question - is the TRP of Malayalam shows released? I have seen Hindi, Marathi and Bengali show trp online but not Malayalam shows.

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: natkhat_angel

I have a question - is the TRP of Malayalam shows released? I have seen Hindi, Marathi and Bengali show trp online but not Malayalam shows.


athu thursday alle release cheyunne.... i think chempaneer leading

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

After Mahesh confronted Ishita after letting Chippy go with Rachana.


episode number ethaanu? kandu nokanam

jasminerahul thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I dont know.I just saw the clip.


Originally posted by: Nichuss


episode number ethaanu? kandu nokanam

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

I dont know.I just saw the clip.



clip link undo? athu kandalum mathi

Related Topics

Sensational South thumbnail

Posted by: Revutty · 1 years ago

Colors Kannada channel is going to launch a new serial 'Bhargavi LLB ' From March 3 rd 2025 at 8.30 PM we can watch this one on Television. This...

Expand ▼
Sensational South thumbnail

Posted by: -Nakshatra- · 12 years ago

Let's discuss music here [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage v=CRFJS4h90hw[/YOUTUBE] Edited by -Nakshatra- -

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".