My brother out right refused to take me to gold souk.

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
My brother out right refused to take me to gold souk.

Originally posted by: Aazeen02
My brother out right refused to take me to gold souk.
I understand him and fully appreciate it...

What surprised me there is small tiny gold studs...in grams with such a nice work....rose flower model etc...which look so beautiful, not seen any where here..
Hello Friends....anyone for night class??? 
Hello Friends....Anyone in today???
Hello Friends................anyone around today???
No students in class this week?
Hello Friends, anyone around ?
I'm sorry class, was on leave. I'm back.
Originally posted by: Aazeen02
I'm sorry class, was on leave. I'm back.
How are you? What are highlights of your UAE visit?
I'm good. The highlight of my UAE visit was the freedom and ease to live my life however I wanted to without being judged and commented. Since I was on vacation, that's something that I could do, which normally I can't.