Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Akshay and SLB??? What kind of rumour is t h a t ???
SLB s just producing it. But music will be good.
Producing? With his o w n money???
Neither have I a "gang of bullies" nor did I launch a "campaign" against the member you name...and for that matter against no other member, neither... reported for this false accusation...
The first one was a torture to sit through..Do not make this one lol..
Originally posted by: Clochette
Producing? With his o w n money???
Usually Akshay also joins as a producer..so should be okay i guess.
To be honest: I don't care
...for the movie... I would like that Akshay will have a personal success again...maybe it will be Housefull...he is so good in certain kind of comedy (although I think that Housefull has become quite 'mindless' and Akshay could do better)
RR was one of Akki Biggest hit of his career
https://youtu.be/5iGf_KNuN4w?si=P9bN428Dc8IEiwmj Release date:1st June 2012 Verdict:Blockbuster
3