Cricket Poll, 4th test between India -- Australia

Opinion/Analysis

Poll

What will be the result of this 4th Test Between India -- Australia?

Login To Vote
Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Posted: 1 years ago
#1

Please vote for one option and share your views based on your vote.

I believe, this match will be drawn because of the less lead, may be lesser than 100 runs now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

11

Views

1.1k

Users

9

Likes

22

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Posted: 1 years ago
#2

I pray, India should win this for the sake of Nitish's great efforts.

sunshining thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

I pray, India should win this for the sake of Nitish's great efforts.

100% and also for the sake of the loyal Indian who have made MCG seem like Mumbai.

My head says aussies will win but heart always believes India can and will. Voted for indias win

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#4

My vote is more of a hope!

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Posted: 1 years ago
#5

Australia will win.

The second option is, there are more chances of match ending up as a draw than India winning the match.

I will be happy to be proven wrong than being an optimist under the circumstances.

Cheers..

Edited by Savera84 - 1 years ago
Pixiepixel11 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#6

I want India to win.

But I think it will be a draw.

Thanks for the tag.

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Posted: 1 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: Hakuna_Matata11

I want India to win.

But I think it will be a draw.

Thanks for the tag.

Who knows?? Australia already lost their 5th wicket!!
Pixiepixel11 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Who knows?? Australia already lost their 5th wicket!!

fingers crossed for India.🤞

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#9

Australia will win even though they are 126/6 at the moment. Though I want india to win.

Edited by mishkil88 - 1 years ago
Arpita00001 thumbnail

India

Posted: 1 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Please vote for one option and share your views based on your vote.

I believe, this match will be drawn because of the less lead, may be lesser than 100 runs now.

I know there are less chances for India to win the Match but still being high in delusion I pick the first one although there are more chances of draw than a loss

Related Topics

Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti · 11 days ago

🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 3rd T20I in Delhi on 17/09/26🏏 India produced two near-identical comprehensive wins inside three days to...

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Savera84 · 13 days ago

🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 2nd T20I at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi on 15/09/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 There were no comforts for...

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti · 1 months ago

Happy Independence Day to all our India Forums Members. 🏏Sri Lanka vs India, 1st Test, India tour of Sri Lanka 2026🏏 There's a sense of...

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti · 2 months ago

🏏 Zimbabwe vs India, 3rd T20I, India tour of Zimbabwe 2026 🏏 India will look to complete a clean sweep when they take on Zimbabwe in the third...

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 2 months ago

Sound Funny for me 1st time any country host india in india. Its not official yet because SL test series Asian Games most likely around in that...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".