I seriously thought those were pyjama’s for a secOriginally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
https://www.instagram.com/p/DD_OO9JolvR/?img_index=1&igsh=bnpkeXc4OXFqNjRx
Is lack of fashion sense a genetic thing this gen?


Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I seriously thought those were pyjama’s for a secOriginally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
https://www.instagram.com/p/DD_OO9JolvR/?img_index=1&igsh=bnpkeXc4OXFqNjRx
Is lack of fashion sense a genetic thing this gen?


Originally posted by: Fortnight
i don't remember. But I'm going to take a wild guess and say 35

Kya bol rah hoon ????...
Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
https://www.instagram.com/p/DD_OO9JolvR/?img_index=1&igsh=bnpkeXc4OXFqNjRx
Is lack of fashion sense a genetic thing this gen?

Originally posted by: Fortnight
i don't remember. But I'm going to take a wild guess and say 35
Na na, 20 ke andar tha, coz Janmashtami tak bet that ki 20 tak pahunchega failed attempt of kisses before shaadi
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Yahaan acchi lag rahi hai. I petition for the headband to be permanent.
I am surprised that you didn't ask hairstyle copyrights for your fav sirat 
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
I seriously thought those were pyjama’s for a sec
It looks like a patchworked kid's elf costume 
Omg I just realised this nowOriginally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
I am surprised that you didn't ask hairstyle copyrights for your fav sirat


He actually looks like an elf while Buddha Manish looks like Santa

https://x.com/itsayushii_/status/1871775858798801188
They must incorporate more Sam's voice artist skills into Abhira s character.
Like Abhira troubling Armaan or any Poddar family member like this.
How can you forget your favourite person

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3