Ham to larayi jhagre se door hai as prem patra aa chuka hai when I just abused makers few days agoOriginally posted by: VintageWine
Haan psycho mode bahut hai Iss baar 🤣🤣. Mere masoom ke posts bhi 404 error not found aatein hai 🤣🤣.

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ham to larayi jhagre se door hai as prem patra aa chuka hai when I just abused makers few days agoOriginally posted by: VintageWine
Haan psycho mode bahut hai Iss baar 🤣🤣. Mere masoom ke posts bhi 404 error not found aatein hai 🤣🤣.

Originally posted by: VintageWine
The ppl who blocked me, and am suppa glad, cause I give a rats arse about their two cents.
Why do you sound offensive and attacking. I was just laughing.
It's like the trash took itself out, is a popular meme when toxic ppl unfriend /block you.
aree I was just asking not attacking. relax.
Originally posted by: Deadinside
This girl deserves focus. Pora Hub focus is on her.
She doesn't need to wear those uncomfortable outfits at all. She looks so stunning and pretty in this simple saree
with dimples and pink gajra . Typical south indian look .Sirf iss look mein apsara distis apsara . I'll watch her everyday she wears sarees like this one with such looks
..
Eden out ho gayi kya. Munna Bhai batao aap. 
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
Yaar 9 pm best tha. 1 hour dekho aur phir 10 baje sau Jo mazze se baaki kal next shift mein pura karlo
.Yeh show 5 Jan nahin 19 Jan ko khatam hain. Mein toh party karungi. End of torture. I endured enough because of dv ,wcs and kashish
9pm was like just the first 1-3 seasons, phir aayi ashleelta karne wale and they moved it ahead 🙄.
Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN
waise us ne mjhe block kia hua ha LOL
jisne sabko jyaada block kiya hua vo hi deenge marte rehte hai idhar..

na chirh malinga nou sqiaanOriginally posted by: SunqianFan
She doesn't need to wear those uncomfortable outfits at all. She looks so stunning and pretty in this simple saree
with dimples and pink gajra . Typical south indian look .Sirf iss look mein apsara distis apsara . I'll watch her everyday she wears sarees like this one with such looks
..
Eden out ho gayi kya. Munna Bhai batao aap.

kia farak parta ha enjoy white lines
Arey defensive mat ho. Tumne bola ki hum sare kv fans kv jaise behave karte hai , I am just responding to that.