Aap bhi coffee piyoOriginally posted by: Cookermaichane
Muje kuch samaj nahi aa raha
kisni kisko tag kiya
Kisni kisko nahi
I am as confused as Vivian here
e xtr a
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Aap bhi coffee piyoOriginally posted by: Cookermaichane
Muje kuch samaj nahi aa raha
kisni kisko tag kiya
Kisni kisko nahi
I am as confused as Vivian here
e xtr a
viv jeetegaOriginally posted by: BhataktiJawani
I’m just waiting for King Rajoo Dalal to lift the trophy so that I can pe peaceful at heart

weak attack, ye toh Chahat kiss blow karke gira deinOriginally posted by: nymeria5
Shilpa is such a mastermind ki she made Avinash think he has decoded her. Asli gamer hai Shilpu, no one else stands in comparison.
Was so disappointed in Chahat though - she cried for her friend Diggy boy and asked reasonable questions to poor soul Shrutika. Chahat exposed Shrutika. Not fair.


Ae tu ja na. Jale pe namak mat chhidak tera fav Dullu jeetega.Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN
viv jeetega
Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN
ek Baar to back to back 5 posts thy page py

Kashish will lift the trophyOriginally posted by: BhataktiJawani
I’m just waiting for King Rajoo Dalal to lift the trophy so that I can pe peaceful at heart

Originally posted by: nymeria5
Cookra, dekho, meandwho is attacking our Shilpu. Please, aaja, I need help defending.
meandwho kya bola hamare Shilpu ko 
muje tooh bhoole se lagte hai wooh 
Meandwho bata kya kaha tune mere Shilpu ko 
Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
I’m not interested in Bombay chic and being blunt ki fight at all. So kindly spare me otherwise i will continue spamming ddt until i get banned
Let me calm you down jawani
humari jaawani ki aag hai
hotness ke dukan dono

aacha suno yeh avi aapne likhe haina



meine pakar liya aapka secret
naughty ho aap
humari hotness se pool mein aag laag jaye
meine pakar liya jaawani ko
dekho saari kitni bari chpuhi rustam nikli jaawani

Kashish- Uncultured larki kahi ki do chappal marungi agar diggy ke aas paas bhi gayi to
