Muje kuch samaj nahi aa raha
kisni kisko tag kiya
Kisni kisko nahi 
I am as confused as Vivian here 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Muje kuch samaj nahi aa raha
kisni kisko tag kiya
Kisni kisko nahi 
I am as confused as Vivian here 
Viv bhai ko suna udher bhi khanjar hope inho ny
Kv saar SE Pyar
Yar mujhe koi block mt krna. Wo ajeeb sy white lines mujh sy bardasht nhi hotey
Ola.. here to support my Shilpu 
Stay strong SS! We know that you didn’t vote Yamini because last time Farah scolded everyone for playing the numbers game.
Such mixed messages from BB.. humari Shilpu got confused. Understandably.
Iss Avi loser ko shitty bol daal 100 times, okay bae 
![]()
ek Baar to back to back 5 posts thy page pyOriginally posted by: BhataktiJawani
Yar mujhe koi block mt krna. Wo ajeeb sy white lines mujh sy bardasht nhi hotey
![]()
Mannara your favourite is comingOriginally posted by: infinity101
Yaha bhi chhota sa BB chal ra hai.
. Aaj showmance bhi hoga
. Now I am running away before I get chappals
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Muje kuch samaj nahi aa raha
kisni kisko tag kiya
Kisni kisko nahi
I am as confused as Vivian here

I’m just waiting for King Rajoo Dalal to lift the trophy so that I can pe peaceful at heart 
oh cookra tere ko bhi sab samjh arhaOriginally posted by: Cookermaichane
Muje kuch samaj nahi aa raha
kisni kisko tag kiya
Kisni kisko nahi
I am as confused as Vivian here
Shilpa ji bnrhy ddt ki
Did shrutika to feed you chappar bhog to defend her?? How come you are being so delulu. Be logiculuOriginally posted by: nymeria5
Shilpa is such a mastermind ki she made Avinash think he has decoded her. Asli gamer hai Shilpu, no one else stands in comparison.
Was so disappointed in Chahat though - she cried for her friend Diggy boy and asked reasonable questions to poor soul Shrutika. Chahat exposed Shrutika. Not fair.
. Just joking btw