Sorry I meant Wed-Thu
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sorry I meant Wed-Thu
Originally posted by: hypnotoad
Looks like Azaan's drama Aye Dil will replace Bismil on Thu-Fri. I don't think Hum will put another Azaan drama on these dates. So Meri Tanhai may replace ACS. What do you think?
https://www.instagram.com/p/DDpJ86WgiB8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
So mon to thurs is now azaan's slot if Meri Tanhai is replacing ACS
Bts of Meri Tanhai
https://www.instagram.com/p/DDNo4KWsb6C/?igsh=MWVvcXZzZ2FxZzh4bQ==
Originally posted by: hypnotoad
Looks like Azaan's drama Aye Dil will replace Bismil on Thu-Fri. I don't think Hum will put another Azaan drama on these dates. So Meri Tanhai may replace ACS. What do you think?
https://www.instagram.com/p/DDpJ86WgiB8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Jafaa ko bhi replace kar sakti
Looks Like a mystery drama
2nd promo is good. I am glad Syed Jibran is there to save the day. 
2nd promo is good. I am glad Syed Jibran is there to save the day.
I thought he will play a 3rd wheel similar to mr bajaj from kasautii zindagi kay
Originally posted by: anikamathur
I thought he will play a 3rd wheel similar to me bajaj from kasautii zindagi kay
It was clear from bts pics that he's paired up with Armeena Khan
Armeena and Jibran look like they play Kubra's parents.
Yes. I thought the same. Maybe Syed plays a Pakistani who married an English woman. Their marriage didn't succeed. She took their daughter custody after divorce.