I am not sure about days but he has shot the least out of the main 4 characters.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am not sure about days but he has shot the least out of the main 4 characters.
Originally posted by: NINLJXMVMMX433F3
I am not sure about days but he has shot the least out of the main 4 characters.
We can see that...in 21 episodes,his scenes are the least..I hope in the 2nd half of the show we get his scenes
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
People these days just want to see chemistry and nothing else...and also because of the marketing ,people knows that the real hero heroine is sadaf and bilal...so People are just eagerly waiting for bilsad romance to start..but in my assessment,the show would be 40-50 epis not less than that..abhi sara romance dikha dega toh baad mein kuch nahi bachega.
Right now bilal sadaf can't be a couple.. because Sadaf as a character is very unlikable..even if she somehow got married to bilal instead of ammar,still I wouldn’t have been able to accept sadaf bilal together because sadaf is so unlikable..idk its the character arc or what...but she really needs to realize where she went wrong in her judgement and she also needs to realize that her borderline toxic behavior led her to get stuck in such relationships....only thing which happened between them at the end,before marriage is that Sadaf finally recognized that Bilal is genuinely a nice guy...so aage kya hota hai how she gets divorced and moves on in life...is what matters more than the present buildup.
You said it girl. I agree with your interpretation.
What is not working for SMD is the not the storyline or chemistry between leads, it’s the execution. The director is goofing it up and the editing is terrible.
Mere taraf se khulla to this show. May be I will watch only Wahaj scenes henceforth.
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
We can see that...in 21 episodes,his scenes are the least..I hope in the 2nd half of the show we get his scenes
He has some scenes left with Humsha abd Sadaf. That's just it.
Originally posted by: DYIR4XHYKA52JQY5
He has some scenes left with Humsha abd Sadaf. That's just it.
This is so not done man...at least bilal sadaf should have some scenes together before the show ends.
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
This is so not done man...at least bilal sadaf should have some scenes together before the show ends.
The Bilsad scenes at his house must be at the end cos there is no story left after they get married and live happily ever after.
Originally posted by: dennisdmenace
You said it girl. I agree with your interpretation.
What is not working for SMD is the not the storyline or chemistry between leads, it’s the execution. The director is goofing it up and the editing is terrible.
Mere taraf se khulla to this show. May be I will watch only Wahaj scenes henceforth.
I blame it more to the channel as well as director..to increase the no of episodes,they have dragged the unnecessary scenes..and gave more screenspace to unnecessary and annoying characters...who ruins your viewing experience. On the paper I don't find the story bad ..I feel Bilal's love towards Sadaf very beautiful as well as respectful.
What could have been done within 10 episodes is being done in 20 episodes so obviously viewers will get frustrated in today's times when there is so much content to watch.
Originally posted by: VL5OLALWDTEPESEY
The Bilsad scenes at his house must be at the end cos there is no story left after they get married and live happily ever after.
Yeah those will be towards the end ...it will be just 2-3 epis I guess.
sunn mere dil teaser views have also dipped. previously, the teaser for wed epi would have between 4 and 4.5 million views but views on e22 teaser is 3.7 million only. they should srsly run mega episodes to wrap up this track quickly. it's as if geo doesn't care about salvaging a product it's spent so much money on. just baffling.
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
Yeah those will be towards the end ...it will be just 2-3 epis I guess.
All be shown in the last episode. She will help him get dressed and then he will give her the rose . That will be the ending. 2nd last episode might be them finally uniting and getting married