Poll
Priya Bharata shri/Behna Kya aap mujhe jante hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: The_Best
Jodha Akbar was one of the best show of itv and the last good show of Ekta where she was actually involved in the making.
I've not watched it but I've heard the opening hum while passing by, so all I remember is
🗣️Jodhaaaaaaaaa Aaakbarrrrrrrr
🤣🤣🤣
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DDqykjnIlas/?igsh=MTZsdm1sMmM5ajZrNg==
I’m just posting these here as I can’t post in any other threads 
Cameo this fastOriginally posted by: Randomlurker
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1868649030580089086
Acha adami aagya lagta hai
leap didn’t even happenOriginally posted by: Randomlurker
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1868649030580089086
Acha adami aagya lagta hai
For a change they can bring a achchi aurat this time , who would dump kachri at her place i.e dumpyard.

Originally posted by: Shineeeee
I've not watched it but I've heard the opening hum while passing by, so all I remember is
🗣️Jodhaaaaaaaaa Aaakbarrrrrrrr
🤣🤣🤣
I personally don't like jodha akbar. It gave such a distorted view of history. Mughals were the doom of India , so many atrocities did by them. The serial gave a very whitewashed picture of akbar.
21st se shooting bhi karega. 3 months bola hai.Originally posted by: Shinning_AD
Cameo this fast
leap didn’t even happen
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1868967690381017350
Both pregnant 🤢
This show is making all other bigamy related shows look better.
ye kisne bola ? A a a21st se shooting bhi karega. 3 months bola hai.
Casting call mei tha. Ki shoot will start from December 21
Innocently in Love
mature love story of Palak and Anuj
Story in English
link below
or go in my profile and read
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...
Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...
https://x.com/samridhiixverse/status/2040967906553733324 They are so precious
1k