Originally posted by: rckRadhe
What's actually next for RS, and will 2025 be better?
When he can look THIS good why does he choose to look otherwise?
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: rckRadhe
What's actually next for RS, and will 2025 be better?
When he can look THIS good why does he choose to look otherwise?
Originally posted by: Clochette
"This post is hidden due to your block settings for this user."
Could this line, please, get changed in:
"This post is hidden due to this user's blocksettings for you"
That would be more correct as I don't have put any blocksettings to any user.
Also, why can't I see the posts when I didn't block anyone...and do those who blocked me can still read m y posts???
Why bother? If the user has blocked u obviously u two don’t have something to say which the other person would like to hear.
Only one person seems to have blocked me here and if she can’t see my posts its her loss 😀
On that note, u can see their posts ..at least a part of it ..if someone quotes them
Yes he is over....deepika....in bed
(Or maybe neechay lagaa rehta hai)
He is better off being Mr. Deepika Padukone and staying at home with Dua 
Originally posted by: fazgostoso
He is better off being Mr. Deepika Padukone and staying at home with Dua
Oh, an expert writing... and this advice even without getting paid...how generous...
Originally posted by: fazgostoso
He is better off being Mr. Deepika Padukone and staying at home with Dua
An obedient house-husband to DP. 
Wouldn't he be stuck at home for a good while? 
I thought Shaitan was back when I saw this post.
Miss U shaitaan. Forget Ranveer, I still can't adjust to ur job being over in the forum.
Miss u. 🥲
RS could comfortably take a one year RESET,
and re-enter Bollywood with a new PR-team. 
Aneet paddas film, its been made by one of ranveers best friends, and he looks so hot! ♥️...
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...
4