Ranveer is well-liked in the filmindustry, though (as far as I got to know).
And I don't "stalk" you, I just go through the topics and comment...you had just been the latest to post, so I comment on that. Since when is that "stalking"?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ranveer is well-liked in the filmindustry, though (as far as I got to know).
And I don't "stalk" you, I just go through the topics and comment...you had just been the latest to post, so I comment on that. Since when is that "stalking"?
Originally posted by: Clochette
Ranveer is well-liked in the filmindustry, though (as far as I got to know).
And I don't "stalk" you, I just go through the topics and comment...you had just been the latest to post, so I comment on that. Since when is that "stalking"?
Liked and tolerated are completely two different things. 
Yes, they are, but, personally, I meant "like". (and why quote something that was a personal remark to another user?)
We all make liked comments on threads we may or may not like to like.

"This post is hidden due to your block settings for this user."
Could this line, please, get changed in:
"This post is hidden due to this user's blocksettings for you"
That would be more correct as I don't have put any blocksettings to any user.
Also, why can't I see the posts when I didn't block anyone...and do those who blocked me can still read m y posts???
One's slowly trying to really learn to like to like others comments. 
That beard needs to go asap https://x.com/aliasnation/status/1854882309347889256?s=46&t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
Yes, it reminds me of Vicky who had to sport it for his role in Chhaava (like Ranveer here for the movie Dhurandhar he is currently shooting).
What's actually next for RS, and will 2025 be better? 
Btw varun getting decent to good reviews for citadelhoneybunny
Aneet paddas film, its been made by one of ranveers best friends, and he looks so hot! ♥️...
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...
4